
Today after his bath Andrew was quite cold, so we promptly bundled him up and plopped his hat on. Several hours later the hat has now come off, and he is looking quite frizzy. As Carrie put it: "an old man with a bad comb-over." Poor Andrew. Guess we better go find a hairbrush and some gel.
I love it! No Donald Trump references, though. I would not wish that on an infant.
ReplyDeleteSomebody should start moonlighting as a photographer! GREAT photo. :-) I can see that things have picked up on this blog since my last visit only a few days after the happy event. I have a lot of catching up to do. And it is obviously going to be very entertaining!
ReplyDeleteLove to all,
Grand-aunt Mariellen
P.S. I do not know how to select a profile, so I'm going to have to link you to Great Uncle Peter's blog, I think. I myself have no such public identity.