I'm trying out all Andrew's toys while mommy takes a nap. Does Andrew like it? Well, he doesn't DISLIKE it, and for now that's good enough for me. Actually, as I type he is drifting off to sleep. Good job, lamb swing. And I know it's not a very manly swing, but we only found out he was a boy 3 days ago, so give us a break.
As two proud Wesleyan graduates, you are obligated to flaunt traditional gender roles. The swing may not be manly, but the baby will be enlightened! :)
As two proud Wesleyan graduates, you are obligated to flaunt traditional gender roles. The swing may not be manly, but the baby will be enlightened! :)
ReplyDeleteyou will soon learn that if his favorite thing in the world to sleep with is a pink tutu, that will work for you. he is precious!
ReplyDeletehe doesn't appear to be screaming...?
ReplyDelete