Sunday, December 30, 2012

Frosty the...Victim of Hemorrhagic Fever?

It snowed a couple of inches yesterday.  Enough that I had to go out and buy a shovel, rock salt, and other supplies that a family that has never been in charge of their own snow removal does not own.

Andrew was a surprisingly helpful shoveler.  Even better, the never-used boots and snow pants from last year fit.  Finally, my knack for buying the wrong-sized clothes pays off.
 

After the shoveling chore was dispensed with, Andrew and I built our first snowman together.  I was in charge of the base, Andrew did the head. We topped it off with a baby carrot nose and two grape Skittles for eyes.

Today Frosty seems to be listing to one side and the Skittles have dissolved into a red smear.  Our snowman looks like he has taken ill with Ebola.


Next snowstorm: sledding.  We're ready for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment